Protein Serves: 2
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder adjust to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil or Ghee
- 1 small Onion
- 1 small Zucchini or use the left overs from Low Carb Cheesy Pork Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 250 g Beef Mince
- 1 ½ tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Water
- 6 large Eggs
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese Shredded
- 4 tbsp Sour cream 1 tbsp per serve
- 2 tbsp Keto Low Carb Salsa
- 1 Avocado (1/4 per serve)
- Over a medium heat on the stove, heat the oil or ghee in a large oven-safe fry pan
- Add the onion and saute till translucent (around 3min)
- Dice Zucchini into 1cm pieced and add to the fry pan to cook for 4 minutess until soft. *see notes*1 small Zucchini
- Add in the beef mince, water, and taco seasoning and cook for around 4-5 minutes until the beef has completely browned up.
- Turn the Grill in the oven to around 220°c. Crack eggs, whisk and combine with the shredded cheddar cheese then pour into the fry pan and stir to combine. Then cook covered for 8-10 mins on a low heat until the frittata is firm.
- Place under the grill for around 5 minutes or until the top is crisp and brown.
- Let the Frittata cool, then slice into 8 Pieces (2 slices per serve). You can serve fresh with sour cream, avocado and keto salsa or store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days to eat at a later date.
– This is a great way to use up the leftover zucchini insides from our Low Carb Cheesy Pork Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.7g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 1000mg | Potassium: 815mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 5g | Protein Serves: 2