Protein Serves: 2.25
- 240 g Lamb cutlets with the bone
- 120 g Fetta crumbled
- 120 g Iceberg Lettuce shredded
- 2 Bacon diced
- 200 g Peas
- 40 g Spring onion finely sliced
- Olive oil
- 2 Ultra Lite chichen sachet combined in 1 cup of warm water
- 1/2 Lemon zest
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint fresh, chopped
- 2 Garlic crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to high.
- Combine feta, parsley, basil, grated rind, lemon juice and garlic.
- Slice open the side of each cutlet and stuff with a heaped teaspoon full of the feta mixture in each cutlet. Secure with 3 toothpicks and place in oven tray. Season with pepper and salt and spray with olive oil then grill.
- To make french peas, heat a little oil in a pan and gently saute the bacon, add shredded lettuce, peas, seasonings, chicken sachet (combined in warm water) and butter, stir well. When the lettuce begins to wilt, stir through the spring onions and mint.
- Serve 2 cutlets with a couple of spoonfuls of the french pea mix.
Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein Serves: 2.25