Protein Serves: 2
- 120 g Chicken breast
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 50 g Almonds chopped
- 50 g Broccoli steamed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add olive oil to pan and stir fry garlic for a few minutes, add chopped oregano and chicken fillet, cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile steam broccoli until tender, remove chicken from pan and place on serving plate.
- Add chopped almonds to pan and stir fry a few minutes until golden and then sprinkle over chicken.
- Pour over Flaxseed Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar to dress.
- Serve with broccoli on side.
Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein Serves: 2