Protein Serves: 1
- 100 g Nigari firm tofu
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon grass finely chopped
- 1 Fresh red chili sliced thinly
- 40 g Red onion sliced thinly
- 100 g Bean sprouts
- 120 g Chinese cabbage shredded
- 4 Fresh Coriander sprigs, chopped
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- 15 ml Apple cider vinegar
- Slice tofu and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Spray fry pan with cooking spray and cook tofu until browned on both sides.
- Place lemon grass, chilli, onion, sprouts, cabbage and coriander in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Pour over combined flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar and top with tofu.
Carbohydrates: 9.5g | Protein Serves: 1