- 100 g Nigari Hard Tofu
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Grass, Finely Chopped
- 1 Pod Fresh Red Chilli, Sliced Thinly
- 40 g Ren Onion, Sliced Thinly
- 100 g Bean Sprouts
- 120 g Chinese Cabbage, Shredded
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- Slice tofu and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Spray fry pan with cooking spray and cook tofu until browned on both sides.
- Place lemon grass, chilli, onion, sprouts, cabbage and coriander in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Pour over combined flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar and top with tofu.